Monday, April 04, 2005

OK I fell for it...

My son has taken a position in San Rafael(sp?)CA. Yes.. he will be a "gamer" and he is excited about it. The apartment he is in is in Tallahassee FL. Now, I was a property manager for years and when he tells me the stories as a tenant I seem to flash back as the manager. So to keep an objective view I did a search on the internet for help. I used to get 30-day notices all the time but thought lets see if there is anything regarding "breaking" a lease due to "graduation" or a "job transfer." So I find this website that charges $12 for a ~form~ type style letter for a notice to vacate. OK... lets pay the $12 .. UGH.. OH MY WHAT A WASTE... this is what I got...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTICE OF TENANT’S INTENT TO MOVE OUT
TO: LANDLORD
LANDLORD ADDRESS:
______________________________
______________________________
______________________________

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
TENANT NAME:
______________________________

ADDRESS OF LEASED PREMISES:
______________________________
______________________________
______________________________

I WILL BE MOVING OUT OF THE LEASED PREMISES AND SURRENDERING SAME UNTO LANDLORD ON THE ____ DAY OF __________________, 20 ____.

THIS NOTICE IS GIVEN PURSUANT TO OUR LEASE AGREEMENT AND APPLICABLE LAW.

SIGNED: _______________________________________ Date: ___________________
Tenant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
OK IS THIS WORTH $12!!!!!!!!!!! UGH UGH UGH. Here is the website should you want to spend $12 for this form!!! http://www.uslegalforms.com

Geez, I wrote my own letter and sent it to my son. This stunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home