Sunday, March 27, 2005

Shhh... I am Praying.

My husband in the middle of the night says "you awake?" I said "yes, but I am praying and you should be too."

Have you ever had to make a decision that would change your entire life. Your entire existence will change. I have never been really good at change and will stay with the same thing in order not to change. I know, I know, I know I was a military wife for 20 years. Change should feel like clean underwear to me. But this is like a fork in the road, you stay on the same road and you sort of know the end of it. You may not like it but you know the story, you know what to expect.

If you decide to take the other road not knowing what will happen..would you? This is my decision to make. Or should I say mine and my husbands. I know we have made other decisions through out the years some good some not so good, some we did not have a choice but had to. This one is tough.

Defined: to arrive at a solution that ends uncertainty or dispute about b : to select as a course of action

This is hard... I need some sleep.

ps. Happy Easter

2 Comments:

Blogger Grunt said...

"The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters."
~ Cus D'Amato

I think I would be more concerned if you had weren't praying. Keep on walking.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Grunt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home