Saturday, April 02, 2005

Ok...2 issues.. Cars and Old boyfriends...

First of all car salesmens...being married since I was 17, bought and sold cars not knowing what I was doing and now think I know what I am doing HATE sitting in car dealerships while some odd man talks to the wizard of oz behind the curtain. "Let me discuss it with the manager, I will be right back." TWO HOURS LATER.... Ok we can throw in the bed liner on the truck. (what ever) HATED HATED HATED. I have no other words. I told the salesperson who we have bought other cars through, I will NOT walk in side. Here is the deal either you do it or not... Good thing I have caller ID or I'd be living on the phone tonight. I am sure we will come to an agreement after a sorid affair of calls and all will be happy.

Ok, I am sure you are asking where does the old boyfriend come in to play. Actually he is NOT an old boyfriend but.. an elementary crush. We used to hold hands and run around the backstop at school during PE and when he got in trouble (which seemed like often) I'd get in trouble just so I could sit outside the classroom with him. I ran into him a year or so ago and had a beer etc. There is no way we'd ever be compatable but he was still cute even at 40, the memories of those days were gut rentching and touching at the same time. He will always be a part of my childhood. I think I had a crush on him all the way through high school. After elementary school he went to a diffrent middle and high school so I only saw him from time to time mostly at rival football games. When I ran into him a few years back he had at the time a girlfriend which I am sure is his wife now... and you are going ok... so why the mention...

I am looking at buying my 8th house and in doing the research I found out he owns 3 houses on this same street. Go figure... just my luck. Through the grapevine I was told he can not get any more mortages due to the number of mortgages he has... and he owns 3 get it 3 on this one street of like 12 homes. ugh. ugh ugh. To be buying the house next door to one of the houses he owns brings back a world of emotions and memories. I have some thinking to do and a truck to buy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home