Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Still NO Closing

Well my contract expired yesterday with Mr. Jerk and who knows what today will play out. I still do not have a loan. My lender tells me it is because I am a realtor and I have several other mortgages on my rental properties. Everytime I talk to with Valerie the Processor it is always something different. Lets see, the term arms length came into play... guess because I used WCI Mortgage and I work for Prudential FL WCI that some how we are family and Aunt Valerie can not do a no income no asset if there is some sort of arm in the way. I am very frustrated at the moment. I called Wells Fargo yesterday afternoon and by 6 pm I had a loan committment... all they want is a copy of Chuck's offer letter and a copy of the contract and they can close it. No brainer. This should have been a no brainer all along. Seems as if everytime I speak to Valerie or Elaine it is something different and everyone is "working on it." Yeah...right. This should have been done last week. On Thursday I was told everything was fine and they'd be mailing out docs...whooooaaa stop the FED EX guy.... Uncle Guido changed his mind.

On a good note. My friend Cindy got to bring her dog home from the hospital yesterday who had been hospitalized for over a week and he is doing much better!

I'll keep you posted. Fellow Buyers see the mortgage process is no different for us realtors as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger heropoo said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees auto loan. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is auto loan site/blog. It pretty much covers auto loan related stuff.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Kenneth said...

business from home mlm opportunity work

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home