Friday, May 06, 2005

Yes, Rumor has it... and it is True!

We are Moving.

Yes, the rumors that have been floating around are true. We are moving to Titusville. My old stomping grounds. We are both very excited about the move back "home." Our youngest boy and his wife live there and so do our folks. This is a small move but very excited about being back home. Titusville is located in Brevard County where the shuttle is launched. So at this time I am not taking on any more clients in the Miami Dade Area. Should you need a realtor feel free to contact me and I will put you in contact with an excellent realtor to assist you. Stay posted to moving details and info on Brevard County!!

~~~~ Break out my Surf Board ~~~~~~~~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the move, there are so many wonderful small towns outside of south florida. I'm no realtor, call it a "Hobby", but I love to check realtor.com and look at homes all over Florida. I punched in Titusville, and check out his wonderful home...for only 239K! Really nice! Enjoy!

MLS ID#: 320046

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home