Thursday, April 21, 2005

Junk E-Mail

I get more junk email from Lenders. I mean I get at least 10 emails a day about how I am approved for some sort of mortgage. I did a search through my "qurb" box from the last two months. I had 737 emails regarding some sort of loan, refinance etc. You'd think the Mortgage industry was desperate. I have no idea how to get off these lists. They do not have a link to unsubscribe and half the time everything is spelt wrong or they have funny symbol's. If I was in the Mortgage industry I'd be embarrassed by these companies. What happened to Professionalism. I remember the day when you went to get a loan you dressed up nice brought all your paperwork drove to the local bank and sat and waited to meet with the loan officer. You smiled and tried to give a good impression and had to sell yourself to get a loan. Now a days seems as if they are begging us for their business. Be sure to check out the Lender you are using here is a link to a blog that shows how much fraud goes on in the industry. http://www.mortgagefraudblog.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home